The Rules of the Forget Me Not Children’s Hospice Weekly Prize Draw
- Your purchase of Forget Me Not Children’s Hospice Weekly Prize Draw entries is from Forget Me Not Children’s Hospice (“The Promoter”), solely in accordance with the terms under which the Charity from time to time promotes its lotteries.
- All proceeds from the Weekly Prize Draw go to Forget Me Not Children’s Hospice.
- You represent and agree that;
- You are 16 years of age or over
- You will not buy or purport to buy an entry to this weekly prize draw on behalf of anybody under the age of 16
- You will provide accurate entry information, including your name, personal address and telephone number and accept that it is your responsibility to keep us informed of any changes as soon as they arise.
- You agree that you shall not be entitled to receive any prize if you are unable to substantiate to the Promoter your representations under paragraphs 3 (a), (b) and (c) above.
- You accept that the Forget Me Not Children’s Hospice Weekly Prize Draw is regulated by the Gambling Commission and that in certain circumstances we may be unable to provide refunds or replacements once you have purchased your Weekly Prize Draw entries.
- The prizes for the Forget Me Not Children’s Hospice Weekly Prize Draw are printed on the tickets, in the leaflets provided and advertised on the Forget Me Not Children’s Hospice website www.forgetmenotchild.co.uk. There are no alternatives to any prize and no interest is payable. Prizes will be paid by cheque and posted to the winners within 14 days. Entrants will be notified as to any change in the prize structure.
- The cost of each entry is £1 per play. Members may purchase more than one entry and payment must be made in advance by one of the methods permitted.
- The Promoter may (without giving any reason or notice at its absolute discretion) decline to accept an application, cancel an existing subscription, or terminate or suspend the Weekly Prize Draw scheme.
- Customer funds and prize money are held by Forget Me Not Children’s Hospice in separate bank accounts which meets the Gambling Commission’s basic requirement for protection of customer funds. In the event of insolvency, funds are not protected.
- The Promoter will conduct the weekly prize draw every Friday. The draw will be made utilising a Random Number Generator (RNG) that has been tested and approved by an independent, Gambling Commission approved, third-party test house. If for any reason a draw cannot take place because of reasons beyond our control, such as a loss of electricity supply, action will be taken to remedy the situation in line with business continuity plans and the draw will take place as soon as possible.
- The winning numbers will be published at the Hospice, in local Hospice shops and via Forget Me Not Children’s Hospice Weekly Prize Draw Office helpline from the following working day. Please telephone 01484 411040 (Monday-Friday 9.00 a.m. – 5.00 pm).
- No liability is accepted for the loss, theft or delayed receipt of any communication.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any delay in bank payments.
- Cheques sent to winners are valid for a period of 6 months following the draw date. Cheques not presented to a bank within 6 months of a winning draw will be treated as a donation to Forget Me Not Children’s Hospice.
- The Promoter operates a Complaints and Disputes Procedure, which is available via the Forget Me Not Children’s Hospice website www.forgetmenotchild.co.uk and will be made available to customers upon request.
- Forget Me Not Children’s Hospice is committed to ensure that information about how to gamble responsibly and access information and help in respect of problem gambling is readily available to all. Please refer to the Forget Me Not Children’s Hospice website www.forgetmenotchild.co.uk, or request further information via the Weekly Prize Draw Helpline on 01484 411040.
- Any cancellation of an existing subscription will not affect your prior purchase of Weekly Prize Draw entries nor your rights as a holder of such entries, providing that you have complied with the foregoing obligations.
- Underage gambling is a criminal offence. In the event of someone under the age of 16 winning a prize, the stake will be returned and the prize withdrawn.
- The Promoter’s decisions made pursuant to the Rules shall, once made, be final and binding.
Forget Me Not Children’s Hospice is a company limited by guarantee registered in England & Wales under number 05481614
Registered as a charity under number 1110457. Registered Office: Russell House, Fell Greave Road, Huddersfield, HD2 1NH
Licensed and regulated by the Gambling Commission. Website: www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk
Promoter: Forget Me Not Children’s Hospice, Russell House, Fell Greave Road, Huddersfield, HD2 1NH. Tel: 01484 411040
Responsible Person: Mr Peter Branson
Must be 16 or over to play. Underage gambling is a criminal offence.
Forget Me Not Children’s Hospice Weekly Prize Draw
Complaints and Disputes Procedure
The Forget Me Not Children’s Hospice Weekly Prize Draw is licensed by the Gambling Commission.
Promoter: Forget Me Not Children’s Hospice, Russell House, Fell Greave Road, Huddersfield. HD2 1NH
Responsible Person: Peter Branson
All profits from the Weekly Prize Draw goes to Forget Me Not Children’s Hospice.
Complaints and Disputes Procedure:
Forget Me Not Children’s Hospice Weekly Prize Draw will: a) Make this Complaints and Disputes Procedure available to a potential or actual customer (“the customer”) via the Forget Me Not Children’s Hospice Lottery website www.forgetmenotchild.co.uk, or upon request. b) Handle all complaints in accordance with this Complaints and Disputes Procedure c) Advise the Gambling Commission on the status of all disputes that are referred to the Promoter (see below). d) The Complaints and Disputes Procedure is outlined as follows:
In the event that a customer has encountered a problem or has a concern to raise in respect of the Weekly Prize Draw, then Forget Me Not Children’s Hospice will in the first instance advise the customer to contact the Weekly Prize Draw Office.
Any problems or concerns that are brought to the Weekly Prize Draw Office’s attention will be formally recorded within the Lottery Complaints Log, initially as an ‘incident’, for Forget Me Not Children’s Hospice Weekly Prize Draw future analysis and Gambling Commission reporting purposes.
We aim to respond as soon as possible, but normally within five days. If the investigation of the complaint is likely to take longer than five days, we will write to you to let you know the proposed timescales and next steps, aiming to resolve your complaint within a maximum of 30 days.
We will investigate your complaint involving relevant parties as necessary.
We will contact you to let you know the outcome of your complaint and any actions we have taken as a result of this.
|Stage 2||If you are unhappy with the resolution of your complaint, you should put your complaint in writing to Peter Branson, Forget Me Not Children’s Hospice, Russell House, Fell Greave Road, HuddersfieldHD2 1NH.
The matter will be escalated to a ‘dispute’, if applicable.
You will then be sent an acknowledgement of your complaint in writing, within 48 hours of us receiving it and an investigation of your complaint will then begin.
Every effort will be made to complete this investigation within 7 days of receipt.
We will then contact you with our findings, recommendations and proposed actions.
If you are still not satisfied, you can contact the Fundraising Standards Board (www.frsb.org.uk) within two months of our decision.
The Fundraising Standards Board will consider your complaint in light of the Fundraising Promise and the Institute of Fundraisings codes of fundraising practice.